When you light your candles, make sure that you have enough time to relax, and enjoy them. Please do not extinguish your candle before the melted wax has reached the outer edge of the container (full melt pool) to avoid ‘tunnelling.’ This is when the central part of the candle burns, deeper and deeper, leaving edges of wax on the side of the vessel. Which could also be a result of using a smaller wick for that particular vessel.
Between each burn, make sure the wick is trimmed to approx. 5mm, getting rid of any carbon remnants.
You should NEVER leave a burning candle unattended or near materials that can catch fire.
DO NOT TOUCH OR MOVE when lit.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, DRAUGHTS, CURTAINS, ORNAMENTS & PETS.
Wax may be FATAL WHEN SWALLOWED. If swallowed please seek medical advice. Wax may cause serious injury to eyes. If in your eyes please rinse for several minutes and seek medical advice.
Burn on even surfaces and use a suitable candle holder, or similar, to protect your furniture.
If the candle is near its end life, please do not burn for longer than 2 hours at a time and if you have more than one candle burning at the same time, leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
To prevent wax spillage, use a snuffer to extinguish the candle, thoroughly.